Friday, December 7, 2012

Auntie Ash



Its been 65 days, 1560 hours, and  93, 600 seconds since my sister told me that I was going to be an Aunt!   Right before I left for Austria she came home and showed me the pregnancy test, and I immediately started crying because I was so overwhelmed with happiness.  Ever since then it's been the hardest secret I have ever had to keep ( might have leaked it to a few people a little early).   Words cant describe how elated I am for the both of them!  I don't know who is more excited my sister or my mom she has been wanting a grandchild since they said "I do".  This meatball will be the first grandchild on the Ladd's side so its a pretty big deal for us.  I have already been looking for gifts to take home with me...












Might have gone a little bit overboard with these...


Doesnt matter to me if it is a boy or girl as long as it is healthy!  

Move over Renesmee Cullen


CONGRATULATIONS to Casey and Andrea...
I cant wait to meet baby Caulder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment